Search: Posts made by: JoAnn Paules [MVP]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 10, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
how to set up a resume on windows 2003

Are you talking about *Word* 2003? If so, start with a template.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"betty boop" betty...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 10, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
how to set up a resume on windows 2003

Are you talking about *Word* 2003? If so, start with a template.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"betty boop" betty...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 10, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
Cannot send a large email. Says 'Operation failed'

How big are the attachments?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sadiyah Muhammad" Sadiyah ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 10, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
Cannot send a large email. Says 'Operation failed'

How big are the attachments?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sadiyah Muhammad" Sadiyah ...
Forum: New Users June 4th 10, 11:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 15
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
slightly OT, but anyone know...

That would be tough for some of us. I don't think the dearly departed read
their mail.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

How about "How to Post Questions in the Correct Newsgroup"?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 10, 07:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
instructional speech topics

How about "How to Post Questions in the Correct Newsgroup"?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 10, 07:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 18
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
What is the capital of the united states

Oh! That's in Kansas, right?
http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/01/google-kansas/

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 10, 07:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 18
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
What is the capital of the united states

Oh! That's in Kansas, right?
http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/01/google-kansas/

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: New Users June 3rd 10, 03:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
how to make a collage in word

Publisher could do it!

(Sorry-I'm obligated to say that now and now.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Out of curiosity (and because I enjoy a challenge), what model camera? Let
me see how long it takes me to throw in the towel. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

What about using screenshots, use OCR, and then convert to Word?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Stewart" ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 2nd 10, 06:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
why is the spacebar making dotted lines

Your nonprinting characters are turn on.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 2nd 10, 06:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
why is the spacebar making dotted lines

Your nonprinting characters are turn on.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: New Users June 2nd 10, 04:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 17
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
adobe reader

Did you try simply highlighlighting the text you want, copy and paste it
into Word?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

You aren't the only alien. :-(

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dp" wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 2nd 10, 04:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
Mom I'm home (for now)

You aren't the only alien. :-(

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dp" wrote in message
Forum: New Users June 2nd 10, 12:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 5
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
How do you move an inserted picture in word 07

I know it can be done but I've struggled with it too. I'd suggest using
Publisher if you have it. You can put that photo anywhere you want. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

If you can't find anything suitable in Microsoft's template bank, it would
be simple enough to create your own.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 1st 10, 06:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 10
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
need an event planning checklist

If you can't find anything suitable in Microsoft's template bank, it would
be simple enough to create your own.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 1st 10, 04:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
need to print shipping labels 4"x6" barcoded

And your question is.....?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"shipping labels" shipping wrote in
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 28th 10, 01:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
I need an hourglass symbol for my word document

Wingdings has an hourglass character.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mints" wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 28th 10, 01:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
I need an hourglass symbol for my word document

Wingdings has an hourglass character.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mints" wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 28th 10, 12:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By JoAnn Paules [MVP]
How to change sentence in Caps to upper & lower case

Shift+F3

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]