Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I write an essay with boxed sections by lizheen
My sister-in-law needs several essays. The section under each sub-heading must be boxed, with the boxes all 3 c.m. from each margin (including top and bottom). Apparently this is so her University can scan the essay and check word lengths I did the earlier essays by typing all the text, and...
March 29th 20 08:34 AM
by Elizabeth Brown Go to last post
3 861 Page Layout
Story Writing by Quest
My daughter is writing a school story. She wants to put the First letter in capitals and enclosed with box around it like a lot of the fairy tales she has been reading. How do we do this. The first letter can be a fancy font but the idea is a capital enclosed in a box. Any suggestions? -- Quest...
March 29th 20 08:18 AM
by Elizabeth Brown Go to last post
2 1,713 Microsoft Word Help
Writing vertically in a table cell in Word by peschrader
Hi ! I'm using MS Office Word 2003 and Windows XP. How can I write in a table cell vertically like this: a b c ? Thank you very much for your kind help.
March 29th 20 08:16 AM
by Elizabeth Brown Go to last post
3 10,364 Tables