Search: Posts From Last Day
Story Writing by Quest
My daughter is writing a school story. She wants to put the First letter in capitals and enclosed with box around it like a lot of the fairy tales she has been reading. How do we do this. The first letter can be a fancy font but the idea is a capital enclosed in a box. Any suggestions? -- Quest...
Today 04:05 PM
by yeyetop Go to last post
3 1,726 Microsoft Word Help
Word Compatibility Mode by Jenn68
I had previously created a series of mail merge documents using a perviuous version of Microsoft Office, I am now using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019. These documents as well as all others created by Word 2016, despite having .docx extensions, open with " in the document title bar. This...
Today 03:58 PM
by yeyetop Go to last post
4 494 Microsoft Word Help
1 Attachment(s) How do i automatically get a column of a table filled up after filling up the values by Zaxest
Hi WordBanter community, I currently have a task at hand and i'm not too sure how to solve it. I would like to automate the rightmost column on the RISK Ratings based on Likelihood and Impact. For example, under Risk 1, if i were to click "rare" as the likelihood and "insignificant" as the impact...
Today 09:05 AM
by Zaxest Go to last post
0 10 Microsoft Word Help