Search: Posts made by: 92LSCSE
Forum: Mailmerge June 7th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 1
Posted By 92LSCSE
mail merge

I have an excel spreadsheet with club members data on it. (name address,
city, state, phone, etc.) I want to add (export) that information into an
Outlook Adress book. How do I do that? Thanks