Search: Posts made by: knaidel
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 13th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By knaidel
"view header" not working

Yeah, that's what the help file said. But it was already checked. I checked
and unchecked a few times, nothing doing...

Thanks anyway...

"Brian" wrote:

Try, Select Tools Options View tab
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 13th 08, 10:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By knaidel
"view header" not working

I want to create a header with title and page numbers.
I click "view header/footer" -- nothing happens.
HELP!