Search: Posts made by: juntjoo
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 12th 17, 12:46 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By juntjoo
Thank you. Office 2010. I've tucked away all...

Thank you. Office 2010. I've tucked away all your tips for next time. It's been a blur as to what I've went through up til now but it's all working out and I have a better grip on Word now. Still...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 10th 17, 02:44 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By juntjoo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8n1g0vm4swoxsg/U-0049-0...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8n1g0vm4swoxsg/U-0049-01_L.doc?dl=0

and what are these boxes behind the four tables? are these text boxes? whatever they are, what are their purpose? from I can see you...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 10th 17, 12:10 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By juntjoo
thank you. yeah, i've found guides that instruct...

thank you. yeah, i've found guides that instruct using either tables or frames as you suggested. ultimately I'm trying to get a decent grasp on this program so I'll play with both methods.

but...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 9th 17, 02:36 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By juntjoo
Thanks. what do you mean by "indented"...

Thanks. what do you mean by "indented" not allowing room next to it?

I actually started out with one table of four cells actually, but I needed more control over each cell as when printing four...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 8th 17, 09:28 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By juntjoo
how to move table into space? help please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksopcfz5dc25j0e/colored%204pp%20template.doc?dl=0

that's the file. for some reason the yellow table is pushed into a new page which I don't want. I just want the four on...
Forum: Tables July 29th 17, 07:00 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By juntjoo
Doug, it works but not precisely enough. Moves...

Doug, it works but not precisely enough. Moves the pic like 1/4" increments. Is there a finer way to do this? also, grayed out are the options under the "position" tab for the image. Any idea?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 28th 17, 08:36 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By juntjoo
Thanks. What happens is that once you tell it to...

Thanks. What happens is that once you tell it to print more than 2 per page or reverts to print portrait. But I found a different workable method:

Create a single landscape page of a 2x2 table as...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 28th 17, 12:38 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By juntjoo
how to print post card 4 per sheet using mail merge

I've been told you can, and I've been told you cannot.

My experience has shown me that once you tell Word(2010) to print four per page, or more than two it incorrectly prints them horizontally...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 24th 17, 04:46 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By juntjoo
HP DJ3632 printing horizontally when set in landscape. How to get it to print vertica

I believe there was a setting for the orientation of how you physically feed the paper but haven't seen it. Mind you, it only commits this error when I have it set to print "pages" 1,1,1,1 with...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 1st 17, 02:28 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By juntjoo
help with manipulating table please...

Why can’t I move that row of four cells on the lower left any higher? It appears to be blocked somehow by the bottom line of the cell in the column to the right. How does this work? ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 26th 17, 11:44 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By juntjoo
anyone out there know the answer to this? it's...

anyone out there know the answer to this? it's still buggin me.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 18th 17, 12:12 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By juntjoo
how to "edit link" in Word 2010

When I select this option for Excel objects it pulls up the sheet it links to with the selected cell highlighted but then no further indication of what to do to change the linked object. I've hit...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 17th 17, 06:56 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By juntjoo
is it possible to refresh the links to Excel objects?

I thought f9 might do it but it doesn't appear to. I know you can do it after selecting individual links, but I've many so a batch operation would be preferred. Any solutions?

actually this is a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 17th 17, 06:54 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By juntjoo
I should say that this might or probably is an...

I should say that this might or probably is an issue not related to Word but the "WINE" program that translates it to work under Linux. I'll continue to look into it and report back...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 17th 17, 12:05 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By juntjoo
Word 2010 not updating Excel object

Under Windows it does, but Linux no. Same installation file. It just keeps showing the same info from the first time the link was made, but updates in the source file aren't reflected in the Word...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 16th 17, 11:59 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By juntjoo
how to refresh page with links to excel object?

I normally save the Excel file, close out of the Word doc, then re-open it to check that it in fact is linked. I'm actually having problems with it linking but only under my Linux installation. But...
Forum: Page Layout December 18th 16, 07:28 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By juntjoo
no 6 envelope in landscape mode too short

Interestingly tho when in print preview the page matches it's dimensions which are 6-1/2" x 3-5/8". In portrait it is correct. What is causing this? IDK what problems it will cause before I start...
Forum: Tables December 18th 16, 06:56 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By juntjoo
Help me get a hold of this table and then maybe the page and the printer's printable

But first, how do you take a hold of a table to do anything with it?

If you turn on borders it shows you some borders but not enough to make out the table layout of the page. Unless you started it...
Forum: Page Layout December 17th 16, 08:43 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By juntjoo
Hi, I tried this but it still hides the left...

Hi, I tried this but it still hides the left portion of my envelope(No. 8 6-3/4). Any other ideas? Thanks