Search: Posts made by: brandy
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 12th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By brandy
Why does it say the selection is locked in word?

Why does it say the selection is locked in word?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 47
Posted By brandy
Can't remove highlight

I never was able to get rid of it manually. I tried "Apply to:
Table|Cell|etc." with no change.

I did, however, copy the text of the macro that someone created to get rid
of the problem and that...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 09, 06:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 47
Posted By brandy
Can't remove highlight

I'm seeing the same problem... It's in a table, and any text that is entered
appears highlighted with yellow.

I've set "No Fill";
I've set "Shading" to "Clear";
Reveal Codes shows: Pattern: Clear...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 25th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By brandy
Help with Recovery of a document

I emailed a document to myself to transfer the document to another computer.
I opened it, did a lot of work on the paper, then saved it. I did not do a
Save As. I then closed it out and realized...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 21st 07, 12:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By brandy
Begin typing a sentence erases the sentence just in front of new s

You've accidently pressed the "insert" key. When you hit this key (which is
found on your keyboard ner the "delete" key) while in Word (and most other
word docs) you beking typin in "overwrite"...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 11th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By brandy
How do I do a fax blast?

I am an admin. assistant and we do a fax contest every other month.

I need to fax to almost 100 offices. Is that a fast way to fax to all these
numbers?
Forum: New Users June 6th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By brandy
How do I copy text to pleading paper template?

I have regular text on a document from when I used WordPerfect. I now have
Word 2007, and I need to copy the "text" over to a already created Pleading
Template so that I don't have to re-type the...