Search: Posts made by: Farrus
Forum: New Users September 21st 21, 01:51 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Farrus
How is important boss notifications sent in your company?

How is important boss notifications sent in your company?
Forum: New Users September 13th 21, 04:15 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Farrus
Before starting a video conference, it will be...

Before starting a video conference, it will be correct to check all your additional devices for breakdowns and malfunctions. For example, here you can make the test microphone...
Forum: New Users August 30th 21, 12:22 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Farrus
With modern software, you can do this. I know...

With modern software, you can do this. I know there are different converters on this site https://www.movavi.com/ . I used only the one that is used to change the video extension, but I'm sure that...
Forum: New Users August 21st 21, 08:38 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Farrus
This may be useful to me soon, as I want to...

This may be useful to me soon, as I want to register a company in Latvia and hire several employees in the Latvian office. By the way, no one knows what is the average salary of an online store...