Search: Posts made by: virginia
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 3rd 10, 11:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By virginia
I bought a new PC. Can I use my old PC Product key to activate?

My new PC comes with 6 month trial Office 2007. Can I simple activate my
licence from the old PC by inputting my PRoduct key during activation?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 2nd 09, 10:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 21
Posted By virginia
Keeping Formatting When Deleting a Section Break?

I just tried the following and it worked:

- Place you cursor after the last word before the section break.
- Add a carriage return, to get the section break to show-up on another line.
- Move the...
Forum: Tables December 11th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 2
Posted By virginia
Line missing when I print table

Your suggestion toselect the last row on the page AND the first row on the
Thanks a bunch!

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

"Virginia" wrote:
Forum: Tables December 10th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 2
Posted By virginia
Line missing when I print table

I have a document that has several tables, one of which continues on the next
page. The bottom line of the table, at the very bottom of the page, is shown
but is gray and it will not print. I can...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 8th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By virginia
How do I incorporate an Appendix in a Word document?

I have a Word document with a TOC and would like to add an Appendix. There
are bout 20 pages to the appendix so I would also like to have the Appendix
with different page numbers such as A1, A2,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 16th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By virginia
Mailing labels?

I've created a set of mailing labels, but I used the wrong template. How can
I change the template without retyping the entire set?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 5th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By virginia
Mailing labels

I'm typing mailing labels. Pg. 1 is filled, but not pg. 2 appears. What to
do?
Forum: New Users December 31st 07, 04:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 16
Posted By virginia
Cannot delete document in Word 2007

Bob I went in on #2 as you wrote and after finding the document I wanted It
said:
Deleting certain registry values could cause system instability. Are you
sure you want to permantly delete this...
Forum: New Users December 31st 07, 04:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 16
Posted By virginia
Cannot delete document in Word 2007

Bob the first one sounds to me like I would delete all the documents and I
don't want to do that. I have a couple documents that I want to delete
permanently and definitely don't want them to come...
Forum: New Users December 31st 07, 02:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 16
Posted By virginia
Cannot delete document in Word 2007

I tried clicking the pin and it changes to a round circle but still doesn't
delete the document.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The pin indicates that they have been "pinned" to the MRU list to be...
Forum: New Users December 31st 07, 02:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 16
Posted By virginia
Cannot delete document in Word 2007

I do not want these documents to stay in the links. I want them deleted.
I am not using them anymore. I used Word Perfect for years and when you
decide you don't need a doument anymore you...
Forum: New Users December 31st 07, 02:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 16
Posted By virginia
Cannot delete document in Word 2007

"Virginia" wrote:

I have about 10 documents in Word 2007 and cannot delete any of them. They
all have a stick pin on the right hand side. I have read Word instructions
and they don't...
Forum: New Users December 30th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 16
Posted By virginia
Cannot delete document in Word 2007

I have about 10 documents in Word 2007 and cannot delete any of them. They
all have a stick pin on the right hand side. I have read Word instructions
and they don't work.
Virginia
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 22nd 07, 09:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By virginia
Word 2007 Landscape Printing

Hi, its on Word 2007, and i've check the printer options and settings and
its all set to landscape? any other suggestions please?

"Summer" wrote:

Word 2003 - try Page Setup Print Options use...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 22nd 07, 05:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By virginia
Word 2007 Landscape Printing

Hi,

We've got a document that is set to Landscape in the Page Set up and when we
print preview it, it shows in Landscape. The Printer is set to Landscape
but it prints in Portrait.??

All other...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 11th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By virginia
Text in pasted image does not display correctly

I am inserting jpeg images that were created using a program called
FullScreen. The original data is in a Word format that was pulled from an
Access database, but is in hundreds of separate text...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 26th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By virginia
Alt + F9 no longer works

I am having a similar problem, but I can't get the "Update TOC" function to
display the option to only update the page numbers. We recently updated from
2002 to 2003. The original TOC was created...
Forum: Mailmerge August 24th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By virginia
sheet of mailing labels with three columns, 10 labels per page

I would like to set up an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of labels with 3 columns and 10
labels per page. Avery has a 1/2 label at the start & end of page.
Just for mailing labels.
Thanks.