Search: Posts made by: bevaau
Forum: Tables April 24th 10, 08:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 8
Posted By bevaau
How do I center a picture in a table cell?

I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
Forum: Tables May 17th 08, 05:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 4
Posted By bevaau
alignment of cells in Word 2000

Thanks for all your suggestions - but none of them did the job! In the end, I
did the table-to-text then text-to-table (with plenty of backups first!)
which seems to have fixed it. But it would...
Forum: Tables May 13th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 4
Posted By bevaau
alignment of cells in Word 2000

Thank you but that didn't work either! I have neither "allow spacing" nor
"automatically resize" checked (should I have at least one?) and I tried
"distribute columns evenly" but I can still see...
Forum: Tables May 13th 08, 09:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 4
Posted By bevaau
alignment of cells in Word 2000

I have a table in Word 2000 (data copied from Excel, if that makes a
difference), all text, but I cannot get the text in each cell to align with
the cell above it. Subsequent cells are just (very)...