Search: Posts made by: PeterMcC
Forum: Page Layout December 8th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterMcC
How do I start a footer on page 4 of a document?

"Pachins" wrote in message
I need the first three pages of my document to be title pages, of sorts. ...
Forum: Page Layout December 7th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterMcC
add a web page counter in word on vista?

"MaryT." wrote in message
I have Microsoft VISTA
I created my web page using Word Web Page Creator...
Forum: Page Layout December 6th 08, 11:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterMcC
layout not printing properly

"rob62panel" wrote in message
I'm working in Word 2007, I'm making a flyer that uses half page. I...
Forum: Page Layout December 3rd 08, 06:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
How do I single-space a block quotation in a double-spaced documen

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I hope you realize this is utter nonsense! Not only is it quite
unnecessary, it wouldn't...
Forum: Page Layout December 3rd 08, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
How do I single-space a block quotation in a double-spaced documen

"animalcrackergal" wrote in
message ...
I am writing a large paper and it needs to be...
Forum: Page Layout December 3rd 08, 09:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By PeterMcC
change dpi

"adavis50" wrote in message
how do i change the dpi on my scanned word document so when it prints
Forum: Page Layout November 27th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 24
Posted By PeterMcC
Duplex Printing Landscape

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:42:02 -0000, "PeterMcC"
Forum: Page Layout November 27th 08, 11:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 24
Posted By PeterMcC
Duplex Printing Landscape

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:08:30 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
Forum: Page Layout November 21st 08, 10:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 6
Posted By PeterMcC
How to lock background?

"Kirsten" wrote in message
Thank you for your fast reply! However - The background is a big object
Forum: Page Layout November 17th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 6
Posted By PeterMcC
Seeing a different amounts of pages in the same Word document

wrote in message
At work, I open a Word document and it is 41 pages long. My colleague
opens...
Forum: Page Layout November 15th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterMcC
How do I set up word to formatted for standard U.S. 8 1/2" x 11"

"AG" wrote in message
Help!

Word 2007: Page Layout Size Letter

Earlier versions: FIle Page setup...
Forum: Page Layout November 13th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterMcC
Master label formatting

"CodyKid" wrote in message
Thank you Peter,
I just didn't think to check the tables gridline. That...
Forum: Page Layout November 11th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterMcC
Master label formatting

"CodyKid" wrote in message
HI,
At work I set up various folder and file label templates by...
Forum: Page Layout November 11th 08, 09:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterMcC
where is the "fix button"?

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
What do you think is a "fix button"? What is it supposed to do? And what
version
Forum: Page Layout November 10th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterMcC
line spacing?

"irishmainer" wrote in message
When i hit enter it seems as though it wants to skip two spaces...
Forum: Page Layout November 7th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterMcC
Missing Headers & Footers

"Carlee" wrote in message
I am having issues with missing headers and footers. If I change the page
Forum: Page Layout November 5th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterMcC
Word 2007 Page 1 of ?

"Dottie" wrote in message
Thank you, now how do you center the page number and put it on the QTA? Or...
Forum: Page Layout November 5th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterMcC
Word 2007 Page 1 of ?

"Dottie" wrote in message
I have looked and looked, but can't find where is option is. Can someone
Forum: Page Layout November 3rd 08, 05:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterMcC
what is a sub-header and how do you put one in word?

"Paul" wrote in message
What is a sub-header and how do you put one in word.

A Heading 2?

If that's...
Forum: Page Layout October 29th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterMcC
how can i put 2 pages on one 8x11

"Frank" wrote in message
i want to type a script of a play so that 2 pages are on one regular size
Forum: Page Layout October 29th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 8
Posted By PeterMcC
how can I create a book with word 2000

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Word 2000 does *not* have a booklet-printing feature, which is why the
reference to...
Forum: Page Layout October 29th 08, 11:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 8
Posted By PeterMcC
how can I create a book with word 2000

"francis" wrote in message

"nanadeb" wrote:

I want to write a story for my grandsons using...
Forum: Page Layout October 29th 08, 09:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By PeterMcC
I need help with interview questions for a lead role in warehouse

"Kenny S" Kenny wrote in message

Best of luck with the interview, Kenny, but I don't think this is the...
Forum: Page Layout October 29th 08, 09:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By PeterMcC
Footer Layout

"kmundorf" wrote in message
I am working in Word 2003. I have a footer created for a document that...
Forum: Page Layout October 16th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Can I format header/footer in a doc so not faded?

"Sarah Bob" wrote in message
Is there a way that I can format the header and footer in a document so...