Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I insert music notes in stave in Word? by Georgios
How do I insert music notes in stave OR staff (five lines) in Word?
Today 10:12 PM
by JohnJacksoN Go to last post
6 3,313 Microsoft Word Help
Remove Text Boxes, keep the text by JPh12
Some Pdf-to-Word/RTF converters produce documents with hundreds of text boxes that each contain a piece of the text. Rather than laboriously extracting their content one box at a time, is there a way to automatically remove all the boxes and keep the text (I'm using Word 2003) ?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 10:40 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
16 36,609 Microsoft Word Help