Search: Posts From Last Day
Recover unsaved Word files, get back unsaved Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files? by patriciabrown
This is not only my problem that many people have, which is closing the text files, Office just worked but forgot to save - Save. Or in the event of a sudden power failure, the computer has a blue screen error, hangs ... all can happen at any time. So if I want to find Excel, Word or PowerPoint...
Today 09:08 AM
by patriciabrown Go to last post
0 17 Formatting Long Documents
What are common security vulnerabilities in e-commerce websites? by billclinton
Currently, security in e-commerce is still a painful problem, but most businesses are quite negligent, with potential risks that can cause great damage to businesses at any time. So what are the common mistakes with e-commerce websites that most businesses encounter? And how to fix it? wuxiaworld
Today 08:57 AM
by billclinton Go to last post
0 14 New Users
Unhappy
Working on birthday "book" for my wife and having editing/layout trouble by WhoSentYou
Hello! I'm working on a meaningful personal project. My wife and I had a 7-year correspondence long ago and I've edited our letters down into a 400-page book I'll have bound for her birthday. After distilling the text down to the interesting bits, designing the artwork, etc, my last barrier,...
Today 01:35 AM
by WhoSentYou Go to last post
0 20 Microsoft Word Help