Search: Posts made by: WhoSentYou
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 9th 21, 09:30 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By WhoSentYou
How do I create magnetic poetry style boxes around Words?

Hi there,

I'm working on a special book of the correspondence I've had over the years with my wife, as a gift for her.**

I had an idea to include a magnetic poem I once wrote for her - you know,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 3rd 20, 01:35 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By WhoSentYou
Unhappy Working on birthday "book" for my wife and having editing/layout trouble

Hello!

I'm working on a meaningful personal project. My wife and I had a 7-year correspondence long ago and I've edited our letters down into a 400-page book I'll have bound for her birthday.

After...