Search: Posts made by: TechWriter
Forum: Tables April 30th 10, 03:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 1
Posted By TechWriter
Master Document table formatting

I have created a master document with eight subdocuments. When I upload the
subdocuments, the tables within change the indents on each column.

Is there an easy way to fix this and/or keep it from...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 13th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By TechWriter
Bugs fixed in 2007?

Thanks for your help! I will stick with 2002 then...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 10th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By TechWriter
Bugs fixed in 2007?

Thanks for your reply.

I set my numbering styles properly, but still have a lot of problems with
inserting more numbered procedures within the document. When I do that, all
the procedures after...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 9th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By TechWriter
Bugs fixed in 2007?

Can anyone help me? Nobody at MS seems to be able to answer my question,
unless I pay $49 for tech support.

All I want to know is -

1) Have the bullets/numbering bugs in Word 2002 been fixed in...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 23rd 08, 01:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By TechWriter
Required Fields in Word Forms

Thanks again Graham.

The code below works if all of the fields on the form are required. However,
on my form, only some of the fields are required. How do I specify in the
code that the alert...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 21st 08, 04:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By TechWriter
Required Fields in Word Forms

Thanks Graham.

This code prompts the user on exit from the field. Is there a way to prompt
the user to complete any required field when closing the form and prevent the
user from closing the form...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 21st 08, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By TechWriter
Required Fields in Word Forms

How do I make text boxes required fields in a Word form? e.g., Require a user
to complete a particular field and display a notification message when the
user tries to save the message without...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 20th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By TechWriter
Required Text Box

Is there a way to make a field required on a form? e.g., prevent a user from
saving a form if a particular field is left blank and displaying a message
telling the user which field needs to be...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 20th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By TechWriter
Mutually Exclusive Check Boxes

In Word forms, can check box selections be made mutually exclusive? Meaning,
if I check one box, the other check boxes are deselected.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 14th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By TechWriter
Can custom document/template toolbars be hidden when Word doc

Thanks for your reply G.
All my toolbars cooperate EXCEPT the Control Toolbox & the Exit Design Mode
toolbars.

These 2 continue to reappear when the .doc file is opened even though I
clear their...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 14th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By TechWriter
Can custom document/template toolbars be hidden when Word doc open

How do I hide my doc/template toolbars when the document is opened by a reader?