Search: Posts made by: cliffhanger314
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 21st 07, 08:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By cliffhanger314
insert unnumbered blank page

I want to insert an unnumbered blank page into my Word document in order to
make my final chapter begin on an odd-numbered page.There would then be TWO
consecutive unnumbered pages, the second...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 1st 07, 09:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By cliffhanger314
How do I hide first page number?

I want to hide the page number on the first page of each section of my
document. I clicked in a section, went to Insert menu, and clicked Page
Numbers. The Show number on first page box was ALREADY...