Search: Posts From Last Day
I don't want long text in Table of Contents by Vivek Kumar Gupta
Hello, I have the heading like below 1.1 Title. These regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801. I only want want Bold part in the Table of Contents. "1.1 Title." is Bold part and I only...
Today 06:06 AM
by Vivek Kumar Gupta Go to last post
0 6 New Users
Multiple IF statements in WORD by SlipperyPete
Hello - really stuck on trying to figure something out at work that would make my life alot easier. I have a simple one column table in a word doc with 6 rows. I have bookmarked it as "CET1" I would like to have a formula/statement elsewhere in the word doc that is driven off of the SUM value of...
Today 03:03 AM
by Charles K. Kenyon Go to last post
2 30 Microsoft Word Help
Can I change the size of organizational chart shapes? by MaryB
I want to use the organizational chart function to draw a chart which would include paragraphs of text in each shape box. I can't seem to edit the text capacity of these shapes. Any ideas? Thank you.
Yesterday 09:25 AM
by niengrangph8 Go to last post
4 2,956 Microsoft Word Help