Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 3rd 18, 09:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Suddenly Typing in Red Underline!!!!

On Wednesday, 20 May 2009 12:49:01 UTC+1, obillo wrote:
Typing in a new Word doc, all of a sudden my typing turns to red
underline--and won't allow me to change back to normal. I know I...