Search: Posts From Last Day
1 Attachment(s) How do i automatically get a column of a table filled up after filling up the values by Zaxest
Hi WordBanter community, I currently have a task at hand and i'm not too sure how to solve it. I would like to automate the rightmost column on the RISK Ratings based on Likelihood and Impact. For example, under Risk 1, if i were to click "rare" as the likelihood and "insignificant" as the impact...
Today 09:05 AM
by Zaxest Go to last post
0 5 Microsoft Word Help
Saved Styles Lost When Reopen by rener YU
Hi all, I'm using Word 2016 and a university prepared template. Before the template wasn't in the MS Word default template folder, and I found my document's styles repeatedly messed when reopened: all EndNote hyperlinks were lost - InText references became plain text and cannot be re-formatted...
Yesterday 02:23 PM
by gvindalyn Go to last post
2 1,156 Formatting Long Documents
Best AI Services by revatijoshi
Which company is the best AI service provider?
Yesterday 01:12 PM
by revatijoshi Go to last post
0 12 New Users