Search: Posts made by: Jeri
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 18th 09, 09:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeri
How do I create a numbered list of bookmarks

If you just create a numbered list (FormatBullets and Numbering), you can't
select the number itself as the bookmark text. I found out that it would
work if I used InsertField, set the Category...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 18th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeri
How do I create a numbered list of bookmarks

In tables of referenced documents, I used to have a numbered list in the
first column. I could select the number and use Insert Bookmark to create a
bookmark for the reference. I could then...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 24th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeri
srap documents

You, kind sir, are an absolute miracle worker! I did just what you said and
it did the job beautifully. You have my gratitude for taking the time and
the trouble to solve this problem for...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 23rd 07, 09:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeri
srap documents

I have a problem and it really has me stumped.

One of my new transcriptionists sent her first file to me and I can’t open
it. It appears in my incoming folder as “scrap.” At first I was...
Forum: Tables October 17th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeri
word 2007 tables

I have created a table and now would like to add weight to some of the lines
between columns. I have tried everything I can think of. Help!
--
jeri
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 13th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I inadvertently replaced an existing document with an older revision. Is
there any way to recover the revision I replaced? I did not have autosave on.
--
Jeri