Search: Posts From Last Day
Sorting in Word 97 doesn't work by Elena Shideler
Hi, I am trying to sort alphabetically in Word and the instructions I read we Highlight-hit table-sort. I don't seem to find the word "sort" anywhere! Please help! Thank you
Today 03:50 AM
by lindatovar Go to last post
2 1,517 Tables
Angry
Document Map Word 2007 by Stuart Roberts
Hi Guys, I hope you will be able to help me. I am using Word to write a novel and want to add 'Table of Contents' to list all of my Chapters. I have followed videos on Youtube on how to do this, but when I check my Table of Contents in Document Map it lists my chapters, but also a few chapters show...
Today 03:42 AM
by maryrosie Go to last post
1 3,510 About this forum