Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 19th 20, 12:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
HELP! Un-editable Carriage Returns in Footnotes

On Friday, November 30, 2012 at 11:53:35 PM UTC+4, Maura wrote:
I have carriage returns in all my footnotes, after the footnote
separator bar (2 carriage returns) and before the footnotes. All