Search: Posts made by: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן®
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 28th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
OPEN TOOLS SEARCH (Office 2007) MISSING !?

Herb,
I was certain that my question is clear by looking at its tiltle/header.
It was all about searchig through CLOSED documents.
Your answer was clear and understood.
Thank you,
Michael

"Herb...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 28th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
OPEN TOOLS SEARCH (Office 2007) MISSING !?

Hi, again,
Although a similar question/answer were posted...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 28th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
OPEN TOOLS SEARCH (Office 2007) MISSING !?

Hi, all,
This is my first visit here and my question is (hopefully) very simple.
Where did "Microsoft" programmers hide the search option (which was very
useful in searching for particular strings...