Search: Posts made by: תמיר בסין
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 26th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By תמיר בסין
Tricky table of content

Hi,
I have a document with headings and I use the styles "Heading 1", "Heading
2", "Heading 3" and a custmised style called "My_Title". They are all
included in the Table Of Content.
How ever, I...