Search: Posts made by: $hri...![_2_]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 16th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Microsoft Program_name has not been installed for the current user

I am not able to open office applications. I am getting the following error
Microsoft Program_name has not been installed for the current user. Please
run setup to install the application.

Thank...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 6th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Word 2007 slow cursor

Follow the steps prsent in link
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/32330676/cursor-speed-is-slow-in-w.aspx

"Ray K" wrote:

When using arrow buttons, the cursor moves terribly slow. Any...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 5th 08, 08:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
How do I remove read-only from a 2007 Word Doc?

STEPS : Note that this is only for the read only password protection of Word
files with Word XP or 2003. If the password is for the opening of the file,
this will not work.
1. Make a backup copy...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 5th 08, 08:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
How do I remove read-only from a 2007 Word Doc?

STEPS : Note that this is only for the read only password protection of Word
files with Word XP or 2003. If the password is for the opening of the file,
this will not work.
1. Make a backup copy...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 5th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Fax Cover Page Wizard

Download the wizards From the Following link
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=Default+Wizard+to+create+fax+cover+page&av=TPL000

"dbldave" wrote:

I am using Office Pro...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 5th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
How to import live mail contacts?

Follw the Setps in the Link
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080808103948AAEgOdJ

I Hope this will hepl u...

"Pappy" wrote:

How do I import contacts fron Windows Live Mail to office...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 5th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
In Word 2007, how do I lock the header and footer?

The best way to do this is to make sure that you check Different First
Page in the Headers and Footers design tab. Then what I found I had to do
was to set up a document with two pages, to make...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 4th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Word 2007 Blinking Cursor

I've lessened the problem by changing the in use icon to 'fill up' still
annoying that there's a fualt. It happens all the time as soon as windows
starts.I have the following active x applications:...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 2nd 08, 11:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
convert an audio file to text

Please Follow up the link

http://askville.amazon.com/Mac-Software-convert-audio-file-text/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=5867941

I hope this will help U..
"catbldr07" wrote:

How can I take a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 2nd 08, 05:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Word 2007 not responding

Try by downloading the recent Updates......

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955587/en-us?FR=1
"bertrand" wrote:

I have a microsoft office in my computer and suddenly word stopped to
work.Now...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 1st 08, 10:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
OLE gridlines printing in Word 2007

IN Word the gridlines don't print it is cell borders.

You will see that when you paste from Excel to word you now have a Word Table.
Select the table first, Table menu, Select, Table

You can go to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 1st 08, 07:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
How do I remove Auto Generated Text?

Tools Optionsmail formatStationary and Fonts.
Themes choose a theme there select No Theme.

Hope this will help u.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 1st 08, 05:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
unable to type anything in word

There could be 2 things that are wrong.

1) You have reached the end of the Microsoft Office 2007 Trial.
When this happens you are not able to edit any documents. You will only be
able to view and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 29th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Word & Enable Macros and Disable macros

1.Start Word

2.Click on Office Button and select Word Options

3.Select the Trust Center option and click on the Trust Center Settings...
button

4.Click on either Disable All Macros With...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 28th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Pictures print as a black squre in word document

It sounds like all you need to do is change a setting in Options.

Go to Tools, Options Choose View

Look under Show and remove the checkmark of the box labeled Picture
placeholder then click...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 28th 08, 07:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
The abbreviation symbol for paragraph?

¶ Paragraph

"[email protected]" wrote:

How does one type the abbreviation symbol for paragraph?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 28th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Equations don't print

Just change text direction in equations to Left-to-Right!

"claire" wrote:

When I try to print documents containing equations...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 26th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
urgent

This command is not available because the document is locked for
editing

If you see the following message when you try to modify a document in
Word 2003 or Word 2002: "This command is not available...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Working without a word work file.

Follow the steps present in the link...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302629
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
reinstalling the Dictionary

Step 1:Choose "Options" from the "Tools" menu. In the window that comes up,
select the "Spelling and Grammar" tab.

Step 2:Click the "Custom Dictionaries" button. Then, to create a new
dictionary,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
How do I link two documents together in Word?

1.Follow the steps in the link.
http://word.tips.net/Pages/T001316_Linking_Word_Documents.html

2. Try inserting the second doc as an object in the first one or just copy
the whole content of...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Conditional Mail Merge

1. In a new blank document, start the mail merge. To do this, use one of the
following procedures, as appropriate for the version of Word that you are
running:

Microsoft Word 2002

On the Tools...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 08, 01:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Invalid Product Key

Follow up the steps in link

"http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919895
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
Spell Check

If the spell checker passes over areas of text and does not pick-up mis-spelt
words it is possible that the text has been marked not to be checked.

To solve this problem do the following:
1....
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By $hri...![_2_]
How do I use Word in a 2007 Microsoft Office Trial Version

• On the Review tab, click New Comment.

Note If you insert your comments in this document, you can save your changes
and then return the document to the sender with your comments.
• In the...