Search: Posts made by: Dorian
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 7th 10, 06:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Dorian
Table of Contents and Heading Levels

I have the same problem with Word 2003. I also am trying to change the TOC
font and even though I change it via the menus, the TOC font never changes.
-- Dorian
"Give someone a fish and they eat for...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 7th 10, 06:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Dorian
Table of Contents and Heading Levels

I have the same problem with Word 2003. I also am trying to change the TOC
font and even though I change it via the menus, the TOC font never changes.
-- Dorian
"Give someone a fish and they eat for...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 7th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Dorian
Table of Contents font ?

How do I change the font of the table of contents?
Thanks,
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 7th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorian
Table of Contents font ?

How do I change the font of the table of contents?
Thanks,
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 29th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorian
Move block of table rows up or down in table

I have a table populated with data but now I'd like to move a whole block of
several rows to another place in the table.
How can I achieve this without doing hundreds of cut and pastes?
--...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 29th 09, 09:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Dorian
2 questions about tables

(1) How do I add multiple new empty rows to an existing table.
(2) Is there any way to copy a list of data into an already created table
e.g. I have a list of names:
Smith
Jones
Walker...
and I need...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorian
How prevent conversion of (R) ???

I asked this before but now can't find the thread. I need my document to
contain (R) and it keeps getting converted to R inside a circle. How can I
prevent this annoyance?
Thanks.
-- Dorian
"Give...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 7th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Dorian
Typing (R)

When I type (R), it changes to a small R inside a circle. How do I prevent
that happening?
Thanks.
-- David
eat for a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 8th 09, 10:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Dorian
How prevent (R) from being converted?

Whenever I type (R) it changes to the 'registered' character, like an R
inside an O.
Is there any way to prevent this? I want my document to contain (R) i.e.
open paren R close paren.
Thanks.
--...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 8th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Dorian
Table exceeds width of page, unable to correct it !

I have a page in landscape format which contains a table.
I was able to see all of the table but after I added a few more columns, I
can no longer see the leftmost cells. The rightmost cell is much...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 12th 09, 08:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorian
Bar across page, what is it?

I was sent a document and it has horizontal bars across the page. They move
down when I hit enter to create a new paragraph. They are not table cells.
It's like a movable underline. What are they...
Forum: New Users January 15th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By Dorian
Template to disallow numbering and bullets ?!?

I'm not new to Word but I'm new to templates.
I need to create a templete which disallows automatic numbering and bulleting.
The reason being this document has to go thru some other software to be...