Search: Posts made by: WilliamHerbert
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 2nd 20, 04:33 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By WilliamHerbert
Great stuff, I hope this could help me to write...

Great stuff, I hope this could help me to write my diploma
Forum: Tables November 20th 19, 01:02 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By WilliamHerbert
That's tough, man. I wouldn't know what to do...

That's tough, man. I wouldn't know what to do without word. I write down all of my winnings from these games https://rocketpayz.com/fr/machines-a-sous-gratuites/ in word to keep track of my money....