Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I write an essay with boxed sections by lizheen
My sister-in-law needs several essays. The section under each sub-heading must be boxed, with the boxes all 3 c.m. from each margin (including top and bottom). Apparently this is so her University can scan the essay and check word lengths I did the earlier essays by typing all the text, and...
Yesterday 06:54 PM
by MilkyFloor Go to last post
3 2,529 Page Layout