Search: Posts made by: haleba
Forum: Page Layout March 13th 18, 12:51 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By haleba
I had this exact problem after converting a PDF...

I had this exact problem after converting a PDF that had an extremely small custom page size, probably for the purpose of folding.

Ms Barnhill's idea didn't work at first using Word 2010: I started...
Forum: Page Layout March 10th 18, 10:56 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By haleba
I am having this exact issue with a PDF that I...

I am having this exact issue with a PDF that I think was formatted with extremely small "page" sizes, possibly for the purpose of folding.

Ms. Barnhill's idea succeeded for me in Word 2010 with the...