Search: Posts made by: croy[_2_]
Forum: Page Layout November 27th 18, 03:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 0
Posted By croy[_2_]
Static Page Numbers

Using Word 2000, I would like to manually put page numbers at the bottom of most pages. What
is the best way to do this?

--
croy
Forum: New Users March 6th 10, 06:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 11:42:40 +1000, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:

If you select an instance of the colored font and then access the Font Color
dialog and click on the...
Forum: New Users March 6th 10, 12:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 4
Posted By croy[_2_]
Search & Replace Font Color

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:23:27 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

You don't see "More Colors" below the color palette?

Yes, I do. But I don't know how to determine the...
Forum: New Users March 5th 10, 04:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 4
Posted By croy[_2_]
Search & Replace Font Color

When using Search & Replace (in Word 2000), the only search
option offered for font color is from a drop-down "palette".

The text that I'm wanting to change the color on is some
sort of yellow, but...
Forum: New Users January 9th 10, 09:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By croy[_2_]
Grammar Files Not Found

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:44:15 +0200, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

Tools Options Spelling & Grammar Uncheck both 'check grammar with
spelling' and 'check grammar as you...
Forum: New Users January 8th 10, 05:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By croy[_2_]
Grammar Files Not Found

When I installed Office 2000, I elected to not install the
grammar checker.

Now, whenever I launch the spell-checker, the following
dialog pops up:

"Word cannot find the grammar file msgr2EN.dll...