Search: Posts made by: Peter A
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 8th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter A
My footer has lost its mind

I am revising a long document that was created by someone else. There
was a section that had been formatted as landscape when it should have
been portrait. This section had footers on every page....
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 17th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter A
in TO: when you type a letter a list pops up. how to delete names

In article ,
says...
In my TO: when I type a letter a list pops up with e-mail addresses in it to
select...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 17th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter A
WHY IS SPACE BAR ERASING MY TEXT

In article ,
says...
WHEN I PRESS THE SPACE BAR TO MOVE TEXT OVER IT ERASES MY TEXT. ALSO WHEN I
PUSH...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 16th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter A
Grammar rules

In article ,
says...
Word 2003's grammar checking sometimes highlights things and I don't
understand why. For...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 16th 08, 04:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter A
Table of Contents Link

In article ,
says...
I created a table of contents at the top of one of my documents. Is there a
way to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 16th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter A
spellcheck doesn't work despite being turned on

In article ,
says...
Word 2003 - even though the spellchecker is tunred on, it doesn't generate
red wavy...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 16th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter A
pasting text changes document

In article ,
says...
never heard of that before. but, when pasting text from multiple sources, i
do this (not...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 12th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter A
Reference book recommendations, pls.

In article [email protected]
34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, says...
I'm very happy with the "Using" series, but I'm very text-oriented and
like to have...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 10th 08, 06:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter A
Unblocking Attachments from Being Opened?

In article 7f4468e9-bc1d-4ae7-a25f-e0d2415939f9
@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com, says...
I have an attachment I cant open. I get message:

Attachments, pictures, and links...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 10th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
I want to get rid of four pages from a twenty page document

In article ,
says...
I have a twenty page word document How do I get rid of the complete pages
from 12 to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 9th 08, 12:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
how do i open a 2nd window in word where i want it

In article , Bruce17
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
When i open a 2nsd window (file) in word 2007 it opens in 1 place only. How
do i move...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 8th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter A
How can I find a document that I closed without saving?

In article , =?Utf-
8?B?SSBuZWVkIGhlbHA/Pz8=?= I need
says...
I was working on a word document and I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 8th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 13
Posted By Peter A
Changing Mrs. to Mrs in Word 2003

In article , James99
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
Hello I have a 100,00 word document that needs editing. I would like to
change Mrs....
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 8th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
Why is Word involuntarily switching to the insert mode?

In article ,
says...
I am doing something when I type that causes Word to switch to the insert
mode. Then,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter A
Anyone know about TOC formatting?

In article ,
says...
I want to fit a table of contents into the column of a table

The TOC has:

Forum: New Users June 4th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter A
Anyone know about TOC formatting?

In article ,
says...
I want to fit a table of contents into the column of a table

The TOC has:

Forum: Tables June 4th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter A
Anyone know about TOC formatting?

In article ,
says...
I want to fit a table of contents into the column of a table

The TOC has:

Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter A
Does anyone have a template for a Deed of Trust

In article ,
says...

Keep in mind that the money you save by not suing an attorney...

LOL! A real Freudian...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 4th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter A
Does anyone have a template for a Deed of Trust

In article ,
says...
Thanks for the advise..I have an actual Deed of Trust for myself already..I
want to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 08, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
How do I activate the voice or sound input in word?

In article ,
says...
I'm using Vista and Microsoft 2007. I don't have Tools as an option on my
menu bar. Is...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 08, 09:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
NEED TO CREATE A SHORTCUT FOR REPEAT WORDS IN A DOCUMENT

In article , =?Utf-
8?B?RFJPUkEgRlJBU0VS?= DRORA says...
IAM WRITING A MANUSCRIPT WITH MANY REPEATS FOR A FEW...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 08, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
I need to type on a line in wod doc w/out it deleting or moving

In article ,
says...
How do I set up a word doc that will allow me to type on a line without that
line...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 08, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
How do I activate the voice or sound input in word?

In article ,
says...
I want to be able to dictate to the computer and have it write in word
whatever I say. I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 08, 04:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter A
A master document as a subdocument?

In article ,
says...
Cinday & Jay,

Thank you for your responses. I have been trying this with a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 3rd 08, 04:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter A
Why won't Bold text reset to Normal?

In article ,
says...
Using Word 2000 Windows XP, I have a Heading 1 style that is Centered Bold
followed by...