Search: Posts From Last Day
Online fillable document by Happyseniorcyclist
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this problem or not but I thought I would start here and hopefully someone can direct me in the right direction. I need to create an online form (stored I'm guessing on our Google drive) that our patients can use to sign in for their appointments,...
Today 04:33 PM
by Ace864 Go to last post
3 924 Microsoft Word Help
How can I import 200 pix into Word book and add book text? by CindiB
I have over 200 pictures in a group in Photoshop Elements 7. I want to put them into a 150 page book with text content. I can export them from PE to a file, but is there an easy way to move them and arrange 1 to 4 pictures on a page with text? Book will be printed at home and bound with...
Today 06:50 AM
by luciham20 Go to last post
5 1,867 Page Layout