Search: Posts made by: Grae
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 8th 09, 04:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Grae
BACKSPACE key suddenly stopped deleting highlight text. Huh?

Is this normal? I mean, I usually hit the DELETE key anyway...
Forum: Page Layout February 3rd 09, 01:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 11
Posted By Grae
Spaces after footnotes

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your suggestion. I already had the footnotes set to Bottom of
page. I fiddled with the bottom page margin and that helped. I checked the
footer and it does not appear to be...
Forum: Page Layout February 3rd 09, 12:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 11
Posted By Grae
Spaces after footnotes

Hi,

How do I remove the large space that appears between footnotes and the
bottom of the page in Word?

Graeme.