Search: Posts made by: OS
Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 21st 07, 09:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 10
Posted By OS
Highlighting Text Not Deleting with Backspace

Hi,

I have a problem using MS word; I wonder if you have encountered te
following?

When I highlight text and start typing the highlighted text doesn't get
deleted (e.g. replaced by the first...