Forum: Formatting Long Documents September 23rd 16, 08:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Highlighting Text Not Deleting with Backspace

On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 2:16:38 PM UTC-7, OS wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem using MS word; I wonder if you have encountered te
following?

When I highlight text and start typing...