Search: Posts made by: willardfm58
Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 12th 21, 08:33 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By willardfm58
The answer to this question is really simple....

The answer to this question is really simple. Solar power is a pure and clean process. And also itís a renewable energy resource. For electricity production, it minimizes the dependency on oil, coal,...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 12th 21, 08:33 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By willardfm58
Here are some things that I know about this...

Here are some things that I know about this internet. As we know that their whole setup is in the air, itís not possible that the users get the same speed of the internet as mentioned. Click here to...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 12th 21, 08:32 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By willardfm58
If you use any kind of torrents then you must...

If you use any kind of torrents then you must have the fastest speed of the internet because they demand more internet speed than normal. You need to make sure that you are getting the fast speed of...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 12th 21, 08:31 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By willardfm58
Coronavirus has really affected the normal...

Coronavirus has really affected the normal functioning of life. It has affected all kinds of people especially the students. Students are attending the online classes due to lockdown. But to attend...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 12th 21, 08:30 AM
Replies: 38
Posted By willardfm58
Then you should definitely try this site to test...

Then you should definitely try this site to test the speed of your internet ptcl speed test (https://www.speedput.com/) This site takes very little time to test the ping rate, download, and upload...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 12th 21, 08:29 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By willardfm58
As everyone knows that Netflix is the best app...

As everyone knows that Netflix is the best app for streaming movies but you need a subscription to use it. The subscription isn’t expensive and it’s really worth it. While watching movies...
Forum: Mailmerge April 10th 21, 01:54 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By willardfm58
Yes, Iíve also faced the same problem but then I...

Yes, Iíve also faced the same problem but then I figured it out. For those who are still facing this problem, itís because the payment app requires to be connected with a strong internet connection....