Search: Posts From Last Day
How to copy format to multiple documents? by 357trip
Have many dozens of existing documents. Client wants these documents formatted to fit their preferred "style". What is the easiest way to accomplish this? They have provided me with a "sample document". But copying their STYLEs over into an existing document and then selecting each paragraph,...
Yesterday 05:44 PM
by Sansion Go to last post
1 74 Formatting Long Documents
Highlighting Text Not Deleting with Backspace by OS
Hi, I have a problem using MS word; I wonder if you have encountered te following? When I highlight text and start typing the highlighted text doesn't get deleted (e.g. replaced by the first letter) as expected, infact what happens is that the new text enters before the highlighted text. The...
Yesterday 02:40 PM
by claires Go to last post
8 6,606 Formatting Long Documents