Search: Posts From Last Day
Print Landscape 4 per Page by Janette
Hi, Word 2003 I have been trying to get my landscape document (total of 4 pages 11x8.5) to print in a landscape direction and choosing 4 pages per sheet under the print command. When I print with this setup, I get 4 pages per sheet (text is very small) but the text is facing in the portrait...
Today 02:29 AM
by Fred Koschara Go to last post
2 2,760 Microsoft Word Help
Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096 by TWalker1957
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms 1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 06:51 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
64 17,282 Microsoft Word Help