Forum: Formatting Long Documents January 8th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Highlighting Text Not Deleting with Backspace

Ah, thank you Suzanne. I had the same problem with the backspace not
deleting highlighted text. Driving me nuts! You're solution fixed
it. Thank you...!

Trevor

On Nov 21 2007, 5:02*pm,...