Search: Posts From Last Day
Styles, Themes and Templates by tails
After watching lots and lots of YouTube videos I am starting to understand the above. Iíve made some temples with a logo in the header and saved those to the templates folder. I have a question regarding styles which will probably lead to further question. I can upload files tomorrow if that...
Today 06:07 AM
by kayle1995 Go to last post
2 32 Microsoft Word Help
How do I write an essay with boxed sections by lizheen
My sister-in-law needs several essays. The section under each sub-heading must be boxed, with the boxes all 3 c.m. from each margin (including top and bottom). Apparently this is so her University can scan the essay and check word lengths I did the earlier essays by typing all the text, and...
Yesterday 04:24 PM
by Chaunt Go to last post
3 2,116 Page Layout