Search: Posts From Last Day
Table formulas by Bernadette Vincent
Hello, I'm looking for a formula to add the number of the eft and the numbers above in each cell in at WORD table. I have tried =SUM(LEFT,ABOVE), but it gives me an error message... Any help most welcome, Thank you :-)
Today 05:15 AM
by Bernadette Vincent Go to last post
0 5 Microsoft Word Help
how do I insert bullets in the same line(row)? by jvrsshurricane
I understand how to insert bullets line by line but how do you do it so that the bullets appear on the same line. like this: * a *b *c *d *e *f Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:03 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
13 16,766 Microsoft Word Help
Smile
Generating a Number in sequence for Each New Document by SAM THE KING
Will anyone be able to tell me how to generate a sequential number in each document in WORD?
Yesterday 04:12 PM
by jacksongrey87 Go to last post
2 2,233 Microsoft Word Help