Search: Posts made by: dEaF TO LiGhT
Forum: Mailmerge July 24th 17, 09:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By dEaF TO LiGhT
When I tried making custom labels that match the...

When I tried making custom labels that match the height and width of the white portion of the picture, and add the the length of the top part to the vertical pitch to separate it, I get something...
Forum: Mailmerge July 24th 17, 08:04 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By dEaF TO LiGhT
Thumbs down Creating Labels Over 3-Up Image

Hi,

I'm pulling my hair out trying to do something that should be simple, but is turning out to be difficult. I have these name badges I need to create that are white with a blue logo on top. I...