Search: Posts From Last Day
how do i overlap text purposely by Zer0
windows 8.1, word 2003 i am working with a document that is about 120-150 pages (unknown at this time) i have been changeing the font size and it makes massive jumps in page numbers by small changes I am wondering I am useing microsoft word 2003 and useing the font Gabriola which uses some long...
Today 12:39 AM
by Zer0 Go to last post
5 79 Microsoft Word Help