Search: Posts made by: *zot*
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 9th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By *zot*
creating labels in Word 2000

I've done this before, but I've gone blank. I've wasted a bunch of time
trying to figure this out so it'd be much appreciated if someone could help
me out.

I need to put a bunch of different...