Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I merge 4 documents into 1 without losing format of each? by Eagle
I am using Word 2003 and have 4 documents I am trying to merge into one without losing the original formatting of each - margins/number of pages etc. How do I do this? I have inserted a section break each time and have then used the Insert-File option to paste in the next document. I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:03 AM
by bompccc8 Go to last post
12 1,702 Page Layout