Search: Posts From Last Day
Print Landscape 4 per Page by Janette
Hi, Word 2003 I have been trying to get my landscape document (total of 4 pages 11x8.5) to print in a landscape direction and choosing 4 pages per sheet under the print command. When I print with this setup, I get 4 pages per sheet (text is very small) but the text is facing in the portrait...
Today 02:29 AM
by Fred Koschara Go to last post
2 2,763 Microsoft Word Help