Search: Posts From Last Day
Italicized page number getting cut off by naturartist
I am using Tahoma, size 9, italicized page numbers aligned to the right margin with a Tab set to 6.5", Center. When I insert the page number it looks fine until I italicize it, then part of the number is getting cut off on the right margin. How do I fix this? Also, what is the cleanest way to...
Yesterday 09:45 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
1 20 Microsoft Word Help
Microcredit by IasacNyton
Each of us at least once found himself in a situation where financial assistance is urgently needed, but receiving money is not expected. No need to live on a salary? Is the credit limit almost zero? Urgently need money for food, clothing, utility bills or car repairs? The best solution to the...
Yesterday 07:54 PM
by IasacNyton Go to last post
0 36 Microsoft Word Help