Search: Posts made by: gretior
Forum: New Users November 3rd 21, 10:19 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By gretior
The world of cryptocurrency made its first big...

The world of cryptocurrency made its first big debut with Bitcoin, which is credited as the first successful currency of this type. It was described as a peer-to-peer electronic cash system,...
Forum: New Users September 17th 21, 08:08 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By gretior
You can find here...

You can find here https://www.bestchange.com/converter/ offers of a large number of online exchangers for exchanging satoshi to usd. BestChange monitors exchange rates in several hundred reliable...
Forum: New Users September 17th 21, 08:07 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By gretior
thanks a lot for this

thanks a lot for this
Forum: New Users July 31st 21, 09:50 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By gretior
What does the cryptocurrency market expect in the near future?

What does the cryptocurrency market expect in the near future?
Forum: New Users July 11th 21, 10:08 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By gretior
How can I find out where my children are during the day?

How can I find out where my children are during the day?
Forum: New Users June 23rd 21, 03:03 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By gretior
The situation on the cryptocurrency market can...

The situation on the cryptocurrency market can constantly change. Therefore, you need to track this in order to choose the best buy or sell rate.
Forum: New Users June 21st 21, 07:38 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By gretior
thanks a lot for this

thanks a lot for this
Forum: New Users June 21st 21, 07:34 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By gretior
i like it thanks

i like it

thanks
Forum: New Users June 21st 21, 07:33 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By gretior
it is interesting thanks

it is interesting
thanks
Forum: New Users June 21st 21, 06:24 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By gretior
What computer games do you like the most?

What computer games do you like the most?