Forum: Page Layout May 28th 09, 04:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
How to print a text from a text file in a 3-row table in Word ?

Hello,

I have Word 2003 SP3 and I am trying to print a text from a text file
in a 3-row table in Word but didn't succeed yet.

What would be the best way to do this ?

The row sizes are 171mm * 95mm...