Forum: Page Layout November 6th 15, 09:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
What is PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT 10 mean?

What does PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT 10 mean and does it have anything to do with lines going through, that is, replacing my text with a series of dashes, each dash having a dot underneath it? I'm...
Forum: Page Layout November 6th 15, 09:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 162
Posted By [email protected]
{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 2:54:01 PM UTC-7, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Does this phrase...